If you are a supplier of goods or services involved in the Paris 2024 Olympic and Paralympic Games, an olympic committee or a federation, you will have to deal with Customs and VAT issues in France.
The introduction of goods into France, their use during the Games and their subsequent re-exportation or return to EU countries, as well as any supply or services are subject to complex French Customs and VAT rules.
These operations may notably entail:
- Customs obligations and formalities,
- VAT obligations, such as VAT-registration, filing of VAT returns and payment of VAT.
It is therefore necessary to comply with the French Customs and VAT obligations to avoid tax reassessments and penalties.
The setting-up of specific regimes and procedures (temporary admission, ATA carnet…) can alleviate or bypass some Customs and VAT obligations. The reimbursement of the French VAT incurred is subject to specific procedures.
- Securing your future operations in France:
- Identification and qualification of your operations,
- Identification of your Customs and VAT obligations,
- Set-up of the required procedures,
- Set-up of the relevant procedures to recover the VAT incurred in France.
Anticipating your operations by implementing specific optimized Customs and VAT régimes.