- Press releases
- Grant Thornton grows in Estonia with merger
- Global survey finds businesses excessively dependent on domestic consumer spending
- Grant Thornton Hong Kong grows operations with Mabel Chan & Co. merger
- Grant Thornton grows global presence with Korea merger
- Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
- Annual global survey finds senior business roles held by women up slightly to 24%
- Francesca Lagerberg to address global tax policy conference
- Grant Thornton reports global revenues of $4.6 billion
- Europe resolute for New Year as US optimism wobbles
- Global survey finds transformative practices in government public financial management but improvements are still needed to sustain them
- Survey covers 700 APAC business leaders
- Kim Gibson named to IFAC International Ethics Standards Board
- Stephanie Hasenbos-Case named Grant Thornton global leader – people and culture
- Four Grant Thornton tax partners named International Tax Review’s 'women in tax leaders'
- Grant Thornton and The Global Fund for Children announce global partnership
- China ranks 14th in Grant Thornton Global Dynamism Index 2015
- Diverse boards in India, UK and US outperform male-only peers by US$655bn
- Robust financing environment key driver for investment in Mexico
- Singapore ranks 1st in the world in Grant Thornton’s Global Dynamism Index
- UK foreign investment driven by economic stability and robust technology
- Russia offers good technology and an improving financing says global business growth index
- Economic growth and strong workforce boost Indonesia’s position in global business growth environment index
- Strong growth and dynamic workforce boosts India’s ranking in global business growth environment index
- Technology investment and a strong financing environment boost France’s ranking in global business growth environment index
- Business-friendly regulation and a strong workforce make Australia a prime entry point for APAC
- Strong financing environment confirms attractiveness of Brazil, says global business growth environment index
- Singapore, Israel, Australia top business growth environment index
- US$250bn in overseas real estate investment driven by gut feeling rather than data
- Paul Raleigh named global leader for growth and advisory services
- Grant Thornton named one of the 50 'World’s Most Attractive Global Employers'
- M&A activity strengthening
- Hotels 2020
- Women in business 2015 results
- OECD BEPS project faces uphill battle in reducing business scepticism on intergovernmental tax action
- Global private equity report 2014/15
- Mining M&A expected to double as market elements align
- New Grant Thornton firm in Belize
- Businesses in mature markets break investment inertia
- Good CSR makes good business sense
Grant Thornton today announced the addition of internal audit providers Interna OÜ in Estonia, joining Grant Thornton Baltic OÜ. The merger strengthens the firm’s capability in offering internal audit services to both public and private sector clients and in conducting audits in the Baltics.
A global survey by Grant Thornton of businesses in 36 economies reveals an uplift in the proportion of businesses worldwide expecting increased revenues over the coming 12 months.
Grant Thornton Hong Kong will expand client service capabilities through a merger with Mabel Chan & Co., which was announced today. The merged firm will continue to operate under the Grant Thornton name and will provide additional experience in audit, tax and advisory services -- specialising in risk management, taxation services, company secretarial services, IPO, forensic accounting and commercial fraud investigation.
Grant Thornton today announced the addition of Daejoo Accounting Corporation to its member firm operations in Korea. Dramatically increasing Grant Thornton's capability in the country by adding 70 partners and 500 additional staff
Global survey finds crisis of confidence as global business optimism hits three-year low
Annual global survey finds senior business roles held by women up slightly to 24%
Francesca Lagerberg, global leader for tax services at Grant Thornton International, will speak before the Global Tax Policy Conference in Dublin, 9-11 March on "The power of tax data who owns it and who can demand it?" The event is sponsored by the Harvard Kennedy School and the Irish Tax institute.
Grant Thornton today announced total combined global revenues of US$4.6bn for the financial year ended 30 September 2015.
New research from Grant Thornton’s International Business Report (IBR) reveals that Europe is resolute for New Year as US optimism wobbles going into 2016.